Laws, regulations, and instructions
1 . The student must carry identity while examination period, and show it when requested to do so.
2 . It is not allowed to enter any book or paper inside the examination hall.
3. The student must write in Arabic full name as shown in the official lists, grade, department, and subject, using a pen.
4. It is forbidden to speak in the hall.
5 . Shall not be any tearing a sheet of an exam notebook.
6. All inquiries are directed to the examination hall director only, however, it is not allowed to speak with the proctors.
7. It is not allowed for a student to leave the exam hall during the first half hour of the exam, just as no student is allowed to enter the exam hall after distributing questions.
8. Students should remain in place when the proctor announces the end of the exam time until receiving all exam notebooks.
9 . Shall not be any student to move from his/her place without a proctor permission.
10. Students must bring all their supplies and prevent borrowing inside the examination hall.
11. Students are not allowed to take the exam when violating the uniform.
12. If a student cheats or attempts to cheat in any of the daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly final exams, it is considered a failure in all subjects for that year. If this cheating is repeated, the student shall be dismissed from the university and registration record.
13. It is strictly forbidden for students to bring their cell-phone while examining.
14. Ignorance of the above instructions is not an excuse for violators.